About Wild Grey
I’m a Baby Boomer. If you are reading this you may be too.
I am accomplished and so far successful in life. I belong in a cohort of woman and men conditioned to think we are special. Baby Boomers have questioned the status quo; spoken out loud the unspeakable and broken glass ceilings. Baby Boomers are immensely varied. And at least for the next thirty years, we are a force: the Aging Tsunami. Will we be a wave of destruction, of transformation or just an inconsequential blip in the radar of human time?
Wild Grey is rooted in physical, emotional, cognitive and spiritual growth. I am aspiring to grow older and braver. I embrace my ever-changing aging self with kindness, honesty and humor.
Be Brave Now. We will be gone soon enough.
The Wild Grey will explore:
- Internalized Ageism: Becoming the Other
- The Magic of Aging
- The Body as a Healing Time Machine
- Releasing Embodied Trauma/Releasing Youth
- What is Successful Aging Versus Usual Aging?
- Creativity in the Face of Entropy
- What does Wild Grey Mean for you?
- And More